Monday, May 29th, 2017
|Shock Treatment - Blu-ray release 2017
The Rocky Horror Picture Show "sequel"
On August 7th 2017 Shock Treatment will be released on blu-ray for the first time by Arrow Entertainment.
Available to two collectors versions, a Cosmo and a Nation cover. (We are told that the contents are the same in both versions).
We will have a full review and our own images online as soon as we can, but for now here are the details from Arrow's site and a pre-order link. Note that this is a limited edition release, so the sooner you order the more chance you have of getting a copy.
You can pre-order from Arrow's web site - click here.
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
- Digital transfer from original film elements
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- 5.1 and Mono audio options
- Isolated Music and Effects Track
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary by Shock Treatment Fan Club presidents "Mad Man" Mike and Bill Brennan
- 35 Years of Shock Treatment – live panel filmed at British Film Insitute
- DTV Presents: A Shockumentary featurette
- Let's Rock 'n Roll: Shock Treatment's Super Score featurette
- Theatrical and International Trailers
- Exclusive Digipak Packaging featuring newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Collector’s Booklet featuring new writing on the film by festival programmer Michael Blyth
- Set of Exclusive Shock Treatment Mix ‘n’ Match Cards!
- Exclusive double-sided DENTON poster
- RRP: £29.99 (Arrow have it for £24.99 as of Monday, May 29th, 2017)
- Region: B
- Rating: PG
- Cat No: FCD1546
- Duration: 94 mins
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English HOH
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Audio: Mono
- Discs: 1
Top of Page Print page Email this to a friend Copyright ©TimeWarp fan club